From the top down, safety is not taken lightly at Staco Electric. As a company we work to instill working safe as the top priority in our office, on the project site and in our warehouse. We work hard to cultivate a “safety first” mindset, from the outset of every working day.
- Staco Electric employees receive mandatory safety training and issued his or her own Field Safety Manual.
- New field workers are required to take a drug test as a condition of employment.
- Staco Electric offers specialized training in the 30-hour OSHA Construction Course, Asbestos, First Aid, CPR, Arc Flash Protection, Confined Space, Fall Protection and Fire-Stopping Techniques programs.
- Staco Electric is an industry leader in Arc Flash Protection, following the NFPA 70-E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
- Staco Electric has established a Safety Incentive Program where “Safety Points” are awarded to each worker for working accident free. The accumulated points can then be redeemed for various apparel and items.